The tools for Authentic Resilience have never been more relevant or needed than they are now. One of the best things you could do for yourself at this time is to book yourself a spot on one of our upcoming facilitator-led Authentic Resilience online courses.
From 1 July 2020, we are extending our course offering. For just R950 you will buy yourself 12 hours of interactive teaching (in six 2-hour modules) and leave better equipped with tools and skills to face down any challenge.
AUGUST 2020: 7pm – 9pm (GMT+2)
- Session 1: Tuesday, 25th August 2020
- Session 2: Thursday, 27th August 2020
- Session 3: Tuesday, 1st September 2020
- Session 4: Thursday, 3rd September 2020
- Session 5: Tuesday, 8th September 2020
- Session 6: Thursday, 10th September 2020
SEPTEMBER 2020: 12pm – 2pm (GMT+2)
- Session 1: Monday, 14 September 2020
- Session 2: Wednesday, 16 September 2020
- Session 3: Friday, 18 September 2020
- Session 4: Monday, 21 September 2020
- Session 5: Wednesday, 23 September 2020
- Session 6: Friday, 25 September 2020
Please note that you have to be able to attend each of the six sessions.
Your course will come complete with a workbook and handout that we will email to you when you sign up. All you will need is access to good WIFI, Zoom and a pen and notebook. For those unfamiliar with Zoom, a short training session will be made available before the start of the course.
For more information or to book your spot email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabi and Pippa have hosted a number of workshops for Corporate clients.
Local and International Clients include:
- • Discovery Health
• Red Cross Children’s Hospital
• Arch Retail
• Allan Gray Orbis Foundation
• Church of the Holy Spirit
• Old Mutual
• Herschel Girls School
• Hollard Insurance
• 34 Degrees
• Bath 15 UK
- Intro talks
- Half and Full day workshops
- Bespoke corporate workshops
- One-on-one resilience coaching
Weekend retreats available for private groups, individuals and corporates
Pre-book now by emailing email@example.com