We are now running Authentic Resilience online facilitator-lead courses to offer people the same material and practical tools that are shared in our workshops.
Course One – FULL
Course Two: APRIL 2020 at 11am-12.30pm
- Tuesday 7th – Session One
- Thursday 9th – Session Two
- Tuesday 14th – Session Three
- Thursday 16th – Session Four
- Friday 17th – Session Five
Course Three: APRIL 2020 at 7pm- 8.30pm
- Monday 13th – Session One
- Wednesday 15th – Session Two
- Thursday 16th – Session Three
- Monday 20th – Session Four
- Wednesday 22nd – Session Five
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com, indicating your preference. Other courses will be available in due course. Please note that you HAVE To be able to attend each of the five sessions.
Your course will come complete with a workbook and handout that we will email to you when you sign up. All you will need is access to good WIFI, Zoom and a pen and notebook. For those unfamiliar with Zoom, a short training session will be made available before the start of the course.
Whilst the first course we offered was free, we’re going to need to charge something for our next courses due to the financially constraining times that we are all facing. However, as we are all in the same boat, we are offering these courses on a donation basis – meaning you pay what you can afford. And we would ask those who CAN afford to pay to sponsor others if they can. Our usual face-to-face workshops cost between R995 and R1250. Naturally, online we have no venue hire and catering costs to cover, just our time and the years spent developing the content. We leave the amount to your discretion.
Gabi and Pippa have hosted a number of workshops for Corporate clients.
Local and International Clients include:
- • Discovery Health
• Red Cross Children’s Hospital
• Arch Retail
• Allan Gray Orbis Foundation
• Church of the Holy Spirit
• Old Mutual
• Herschel Girls School
• Hollard Insurance
• 34 Degrees
• Bath 15 UK
- Intro talks
- Half and Full day workshops
- Bespoke corporate workshops
- One-on-one resilience coaching
Weekend retreats available for private groups, individuals and corporates
Pre-book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org