No matter what life has thrown your way, building a deeper capacity for Authentic Resilience is the difference between surviving or thriving in those challenges. Authentic Resilience is an essential life skill that can be developed and learnt; a powerful tool that we need in the face of life’s challenges.
The Ten R’s toolbox will equip you with powerful and practical tools to help you live a meaningful, resourceful and resilient life, no matter what comes your way.
Join us on our next Authentic Resilience Online Course starting on 13 October 2020 at 7pm (GMT+2)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot
THE BENEFITS OF DOING THE AUTHENTIC RESILIENCE COURSE
The beauty of this course is in its profound value. We share with you the hard-earned lessons we have learnt through yes, pain and adversity, but also through thousands of hours of reading, research, case studies, coaching and teaching of courses. Over the past 3 years, we have taught “The Ten Rs of Authentic Resilience” foundations course to thousands of people around the world, and have had the most incredible feedback from those whose lives have been forever changed. This course gives many people the chance to learn how to live a life of thriving, not merely surviving, in the face of adversity. Here are a few of the benefits you will experience:
- Firstly you will learn a framework to use when facing challenges that require resilience – from everyday stresses to life-changing and traumatic situations
- You will gain powerful yet practical tools and skills to help build Authentic Resilience in all areas of your life – giving you the ability to steer yourself towards post traumatic-growth
- You will improve your ability to emotionally and mentally regulate becoming more conscious, constructive and personally responsible
- You will unlock the secrets surrounding resilience and learn to integrate Authentic Resilience into who you are
- You will learn how to meet your own psychological needs, becoming a good support system to both yourself and others
- You will enhance your communication skills, learn to identify and ask for what you need, and develop your network of support
- You will learn to handle stress and anxiety proactively, so that you are better equipped to recover and thrive after adverse events
- You will learn the importance of adapting, increasing both your strength and flexibility, so that you are able to accept and work with change
- You will become more aware of your own emotional triggers and how to proactively manage and learn from them
- You will learn ways to maintain a broader perspective, and seek out a life of purpose and meaning